Sunday, April 19, 2015

72 Hours in Aruba











Hi everyone!

So if you follow me on social media you may know that last week I flew to Aruba for three days to surprise a bunch of people. I usually spend spring break in Aruba with my family and family friends (including my boyfriend), but this year my spring break wasn't at the same time as everyone else's, so I couldn't go.  But I wanted to surprise everyone and show up just for the weekend, as it was me and my boyfriend's one year anniversary.  The only person there who knew I was coming was my dad, and I really wish I had documented my moms face when I ran up behind her on the beach! 

I didn't take many photos since I was there such a short amount of time, and most of that time was spent in the water, but I thought I would compile the few that I did take into this post for memory's sake. I also took my GoPro with me and shot a few things on that, so I edited a little vlog-y video.  I wish I could have stayed in Aruba for the whole week, but I am so glad that I was actually able to pull off the surprise.  It was my first time flying alone internationally, so it was certainly a big deal for me. I'll be going to Costa Rica over the summer, so hopefully I'll get even cooler GoPro footage then!

Have a great week :)

xo, Sophie

SHARE:

2 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful place.
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks like so much fun!!

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    cityofglitter.com

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig