Sunday, March 1, 2015

A day in Chelsea







Tocca's Office // Balenciaga's Office // a funny card in Chelsea Market // a bajillion fairy lights in Chelsea Market // colorful spices in Chelsea Market // the view from outside Chelsea Piers 

Hi everyone!

So I have decided to just kinda post whatever I want on here.  And I want to start documenting my life a bit more, so I have little memories to look back on. I take lots of pictures all the time and I never really do anything with them, so I am going to start posting more of them on here.  I hate that I have neglected this blog so much and I am excited to just post a bunch of random stuff.  

So with that said, here are some random pictures of Chelsea from last month.  Chelsea is one of my favorite areas of the city, but its kind of annoying to get to from my dorm so I'm not there too often.  I was in Chelsea with my friend Cassidy last month visiting the offices of Tocca (which were right across from that of Balenciaga, so cool) to review their newest collection for the Washington Square News (NYU's student newspaper).  We walked around a bit afterward, and here are some cute shots from that.  People are always asking me on my YouTube channel to share more pictures of NYC, so hopefully you like this little set.  I can't wait to post more soon :)

xo, Sophie 
SHARE:

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos!
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos so beautiful

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this. We are on a similar trip by car right now and will hit already did most of this list . great tips, production quality, and very attractive subjects!

    ReplyDelete

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig