Monday, April 7, 2014

Subtle






Topshop top, BlankNYC jeans from Madewell, Free People jacket, Cole Haan flats, Target sunnies, Marc by Marc Jacobs watch

I have always been a huge fan of mixed prints on others, but I can never get it quite right when I try it on myself.  So I thought I would take baby steps instead of going full on mixed with this look. I am a bit obsessed with printed pants, and these are my favorite for spring. At first, I paired it with a blue and green floral top, but it looked off. I love the idea of floral and polka dots though, so instead I opted for a solid print that doesn't call as much attention. I like the subtlety of the prints, but it's still more fun than pairing the pants with a boring white tee. Also, I got this jacket over the weekend after lusting over it for a solid six months, so you may be seeing it on here quite a bit as I am fairly certain I'm never taking it off. I am going to be in Aruba next week, so expect some tropical looks and videos! 

Have a great week:)

x, Sophie

SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig