Monday, March 17, 2014

Dotted









Free People dress, LF cardigan, Dr. Martens boots, Urban Outfitters necklace, Madewell bobby pin, Tous ring

Two years later, and I am still in love with this dress (more of a shirt now?).  Let's just pretend for the sake of this post that it is in fact spring and that one nice day last week wasn't just a fluke and I'm not actually freezing in these photos. I think varsity jackets (/cardigans) are the perfect transitional piece between season, and this one is made out of a really soft sweater material. A dress, sweater, and booties equals one of my favorite outfit combos for spring, so I cannot wait to rock this the next few months. 

Hope you are having a great week:)

xo, Sophie
SHARE:

No comments:

Post a Comment

BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig